So you’re suffering from writer’s block. I am here to help. And none of those shit “talk about your first kiss” topics everybody always suggests. Here is a list of wacky crazy, unique narratives for your next blog. All I ask is that you give me a shout out, either here or on social media (like Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram)
1. If you grew a second head what would you name it and what kind of shit would it say?
2. Write a thank you letter to your first pet.
3. If you had to live your life with only the things that are a. within reach and b. able to fit in your pockets and/or whatever carrying device you can fashion from the shit within reach, how long would you survive and how wretched would you be?
4. Call out someone who should be fired from their job. Use their full name.
5. What kind of super-villain would your father be if he were super-villain?
6. If you could poison anybody on the planet right now, who would it be and what would you use? No backing out and saying you wouldn’t poison anybody. You have to pick someone who is both real and alive right now.
7. When you were a kid, how did you think periods worked?
8. Write a space opera starring Tardigrades.
9. Which historical figures would you fuck, and what positions would you do? Get detailed. Don’t hold back.