1. I have a really bad cough and I think it’s from working too much and not resting enough. I’ve been getting more sleep and trying to take more breaks, but I’ve only taken today and last Sunday off, and I spent them both trying to recover from the same cough, which has only gotten worse.
2. I’m supposed to be in an all day meeting tomorrow that starts at 8:30.
3. On my sick day I started replaying Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and it’s still good.
4. Tom Kha soup is my new sick day elixir.
5. I really wish I could know if this work situation is going to pass, or if I should bite the bullet and quit one of the things. But I love all the things. I guess it’s a quality problem to be overwhelmed with good work.
2 Replies to “5 Things”
And this too will pass.
Eat chocolate, play video games, take something to knock yourself and sleep like a bastard.
I also find myself getting the Vitamix out for raw veg smoothies works for me…
Get well soon
Thank you. I did exactly those things, and I woke up feeling much better this morning. I still have a damn cough, but I’m not as run down.
Comments are closed.